Thursday, October 18, 2007

For Sale.. Nikon D70 and Sigma 105mm Lens



NIKON D70

Picture_015

Picture_016

Picture_017

Picture_018

This is an awesome camera...I am looking to get $450.00 ( and buyer pays shipping ) if bought through this ad,  It includes the following One OEM Battery, the USB and Video Cables, Battery Charger, Manuals both English and Spanish, Original Box, and  the lens mount cover as well as the eye piece cover and the LCD cover. Its in perfect working order and in excellent condition I take very good care of my gear.

Also Selling

SIGMA 105mm F/2.8 DG Macro Lens

Picture_019

Picture_023

Picture_020

This is an awesome Macro / Portrait lens I am looking to get $300.00 for it and again buyer pays shipping costs. Again this is in excellent condition and it comes with original box and paperwork as well as both lens caps and the lens hood and case.

If you buy both together I will sell it for $700.00 even and I will pay shipping.

If you are looking for more info on either you can contact me at epellette@verizon.net

No comments: