Sunday, October 28, 2007

Canon Expo 2007



The Canon Expo was held for 3 days and I was the for 5 days - which was inclusive of 2days to set up. The 2nd day was totally crazy as I was in charged of the setting up of the computers and also the network points. Everybody was very busy on that day and what made me even more stressful was that one of the PC guy was working sooooo freaking slow! He keeps giggling like as I am dancing naked. @#$%^&*( Anyhow, things went smoothly the during the event. Everything was good…EXCEPT that all of us working for the organizer had to eat chicken rice for…..the whole 5 days - lunch and dinner, mind you! Now, I stop myself from eating chicken rice…enough is enough. Worst still, I ate two packets for each meal time!Haha….don’t blame me cause I’m always running here and there in the hall. If there aren’t any food, I’ll faint!


Throughout this whole event, I had lots of fun! Mainly was because of my wonderful colleagues, my accommodating supervisor, friendly Canon staff and also the fantastic crowd! Simon Yam was there during the event as well. He looks really distinguish, just like how he is in movies. A very friendly person indeed! I was also working with beautiful models for the 3 days of the event. They are so pretty that so many men of all ages drool at them. Well, even I gawk at them…how do you expect the guys not to stare at them!


At the end of the event, I got a few stress balls, pens, paper bags and a Canon ‘magazine’ with me being the ‘covergirl’. Haha….one of the Canon staff did it for me using the C7000VP machine. All in all, I had fun with everybody there and you know, I’m starting to miss working there. Sigh! I miss everything that makes up the whole expo…except the chicken rice. EW! I haven’t gotten any photos yet but here’s one taking by one of the photographer who visited the expo, Alex Lai. Btw, my Panasonic Lumix camera is still at the manufacturer side for warranty claim. SIGH!


No comments: